Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Boomer, Baby ....

Hello Folks,


Amelia Earhart ... do I think 'ros' is crazy ... no ... I think he is probably bang on ... we talked a while about how that could be ... I then asked him if I could talk to his source(s) ... he said it was source and he had passed away 5 years ago ... he then asked me to follow-up on something ... the ranch hand that found the debris field from the UFO crash was named Bill Brazel ... his uncle, Jesse Wayne Brazel shot Pat Garrett and Pat Garrett shot Billy The Kid ... 'ros' said visit the Ruidoso River Museum and let me know what you think ...


I thanked 'ros' for the info ... hopped in the truck and hit the highway for Ruidoso ... 90 minutes later I was at the museum door ... I paid my $5 and was greeted with an eclectic collection of Billy The Kid/Pat Garrett history, a collection of minerals and fossils, a collection of entertainment memorabilia from various singers, actors, politicians;  collection of Native American costumes and artifacts and a collection of 'alien' figures, carvings, etc. ...


A fascinating collection of odds and ends ... or are they odds and ends ... are the artifacts, history and memorabilia displayed here somehow related .... and if so how .... what is 'hiding in plain sight' at this museum ...


I decided to carry on to the White Sands Missile Range ... about another hour or so by road ... the range borders Holloman Air Force Base .. where in 1973, a UFO allegedly landed at that airport ...




You can't get into the missile range itself ... but you can get into White Sands National Monument ... which is what I did ... now what ...




I drove to the end of the monument road ... took a few photos ... as I was working my way back ... a fighter broke the sound barrier and that boom reverberated between the Sacramento Mountains and the range to the west ... shortly after that there was 4 consecutive explosions and as I turned upward to see what was going on ... something whizzed by me and landed in the brush and sand to my immediate left ...




I walked over ... it was a cell phone ... I picked it up and it rang ... I answered ... 'can you still see me', a voice said ... what do you mean 'see' you ... the F-15 .. can you still see me ...' 




I start looking around ... yes ... over the mountains ... yes, I can still see you ... good ... I want you to get into your truck and drive back to the end of the road ... right now ... I'll phone when you get there ...'




I jump in the truck and ten minutes later, I am at the end of the road ... I get out ... the phone rings ... '...OK .. walk to the middle of the plowed area ... I am going to break the sound barrier on a dive just over your head ... don't be scared ... what will happen next .. .you have experienced before ...'  wait a minute ...what do you mean .... I turn around and an F15 is coming straight at me ... at the last minute it pulls up ... there is one hell of an explosion ... I feel that soft velvet pressure ... as I move into the multiverse, the female voice on the phone says ... 'tell 'Phil S' ...  if you see him, that Amelia says hello ... and his black horse is safe ....'




(to be continued)


Top quote from verse 'xxxx' of the Krome Koan,


' ...it is sometimes said that scientists are unromantic, that their passion to 'figure out' robs the world of beauty and mystery ...  it does no harm to the romance of the sunset to know a little bit about it ... '




The Ale i.a.n. Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment