Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Scratching The Surface ...

Hello Folks,


I drove west out of Roswell early yesterday AM ... by 11 I had made Highway 54 ... and by 11:30, I was at the Three Rivers Petroglyph area ...




The Paleo-Indians were the forbears of the culture that chipped these images in stone ... the Paleo-Indians came across the land bridge at the Bering Strait ... and eventually spread across North and South America ... their descendants are the Inca, the Maya, the Pueblo people, the plains indians of North America, etc.




They all have a shared original culture and that is why petroglyphs in Europe, North and South America all share similar elements .... masks, shaman, birds, animals, animal tracks ...




What I was looking for was something different ... a message from 'Phil S' amidst all of these ... something he chipped into the rock ... looking like a petroglyph but having a distinct difference from the rest of the art here ... it's very easy to do this ... unfortunately ... because there are a few modern day artists that just have to carve their initials, year of graduation, their IQ which is usually a single digit ... into the rock ... so a modern day message could be implanted here and if the artist is skillful enough ... and knows the art here well enough ... and adds a few 'modern day' elements in amongst it ... that artist can get away with it ...




In May 1995 'Phil S' gave a lecture at Roswell and then visited the Three Rivers Petroglyph site ... I am sure I knew what he would have added as a 'modern element' to whatever he had chipped into the rock to identify it ... he would have used the year somehow ... 1995 ...


As usual this time of year I was the only person there and had the whole site to myself ... just for reference ... the site consists of three mounds of rock that rise above the canyon floor about 80 feet ... the rock varies from about 2 feet in diameter ... to jagged monolithic type structures that stand vertical about 4 - 6 feet tall ... the art is everywhere ...




I spent 2 hours circulating around the three mounds ... photographing the petroglyphs ... the Sacramento Mountains in the background ... snow capped and looking frigid ... it was on the way back on the back side of the second mound that I found it ... you can see a photo of it here ...




At first I thought it was a map of the local area ... showing an area of Roswell ... but when I traced it with onion skin paper and then laid it on a map .. it just didn't work ... I mean the scale wasn't right, but you would have been able to tell if the roads were in the right orientation, etc. ...


But then I had another thought ... on the assumption that the drawing was a map ... and that it was being presented in a north/south orientation ... north at top ... I located Eunice in the bottom right on the onion skin copy ... laying the onion skin copy on the map and locating Eunice in the right spot ... I now located Roswell .. .where I had entered the painting ... it was on one of the roads on the map ...


What if this map was not of roads but of an underground network of tunnels that joined these large underground caverns ... I didn't know where the caverns were but I had a map that with a little work I could locate them ... because it appears they are very near larger population centres ... all I needed to do now was to confirm this by selecting a likely town and then look for a portal ...


Just as I was driving out of the petroglyph site ... the volunteer who looks after the site recommended that I visit a small church 4 miles down the road ... I said thanks for the recommendation but no, I needed to get back to Roswell ... I was almost at the highway when my phone rang ... well it didn't ring ... it just indicated I had a text message ... I pulled over ... a message from 'Phil S' .... 'saw split ... go chapel' ...


OK ... I turned around and within 10 minutes I was at the church ... a very small church ... it was gated but all the signs indicated as long as I closed gates and doors after me I could enter ... the church was named Santa Nino de Aturha .. according to the sign it was established in 1911 ... the church was filled with religious icons ... statuary, pictures, paintings, sculpture ... all of it of Christ ... with the exception of one photo ... of Tienjin, China in 1911 ... you can see the photo here ... 1911 ... I spent some time in the church and then ... it just came to me ... I had driven by a grave yard just before the church .... 1911 ... I walked back to the graveyard and opened the gate and entered .... 1911 ... 100 years ago ...




The majority of the graves were unmarked ... just white crosses ... will that's what I thought until I tripped over a cactus and landed just at the base of one ... there was etching on the vertical standard of each cross ... the one I landed in front of said L Ron Hubbard ... I got up and looked at the others ... Jack Ruby ... Robert Johnson ... Roy Rogers ... Marshall McLuhan ... Ronald Reagan ... if Reagan was any clue ... all of these folks born in 1911 ... and there was one more ... Qian Xuesen .... the father of Chinese rocketry ...


OK ... WTF has a UFO sighting in China in 1911 and Qian Xiesen and the others names in this graveyard have to do with everything ... let alone anything ... and the incorporation of the church in 1911 ... what is hiding in plain sight out here ... 


You know ... 'Phil S' had better be texting real soon ...


I drive away scratching my head ... I have no idea what the next step is .... 'Phil S' had better come riding in on a black horse ...


To quote from verse 1911 of the Krome Koan,


' ... We have designed our civilization based on science and technology and at the same time arranged things so that almost no one understands anything at all about science and technology. This is a clear prescription for disaster ...' 




The Ale i.a.n. Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment