Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Le Cheval Noir ...

Hello Folks,


Anyone who followed my last blog knows that the 'watcher' can control the weather for short periods of time ... it is quite clear that not knowing exactly where I was, general chaos has been created all across North America .. in the hope of preventing me from getting to Roswell ... well ... it didn't work ...


Let me just say I am in the Roswell area and things start in earnest tomorrow ... as I try to pull together what I have seen and experienced thus far ... 


The storm now works in my favor ... there is nothing the 'watcher' can do weather related for at least a week ... now that I am here ... the weather shields me for a period of time ... to which I will put to good use ... 


No new texts or e-mails ... things are quiet in the multiverse ... for now ...


I was pleased to see the wind turbine in the yard when I arrived .... very pleased indeed ... 


Stay tuned ... the adventure now begins in earnest .... 


Oh ... on the way into town I saw a Black Horse .... 


To quote from verse 1954 of the Krome Koan,


' ...It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out ...'




The Ale i.a.n. Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment