Monday, February 7, 2011

Rock Records ...

Hello Folks,

I decided not to go to the UFO Museum today ... best to lie low after the wire cutting episode .. let alone the fainting spell ...

I have been thinking more and more about ... barbed wire .. it can mean two different things depending on which side of that wire you are on ... besides defining a three dimensional space ... in two dimensions ... it is a both a physical and psychological barrier to keep the unwanted out ... it is also both a physical and psychological barrier to keep the unwanted in ... 



Very similar to the world we live in ... somewhere between the cosmic and the quantum ... what is unwanted is the discrepancy between those two worlds as we try to reconcile them in ours ... 

Part of this discrepancy is the fact that time in our current way of thinking time has only one arrow of direction ... forward ... however, there is no reason for that .. the laws of science allow for stasis  .. and yes, a backward arrow of time ... but it is always relative to an observer ... in other words, time travel in the Einstein sense is the concept of aging less faster relative to someone else because of speed, gravity, black holes, event horizons, etc. ... it is not time travel so much as time differential ...



The concept of multiverse 'splits' gets us out of the relative concept ... the only problem with that is .... I believe ... is that I am really here and now ... I am 'surreally' here and now in the multiverse ... meaning it is 'meta' me in the multiverse ...  and when I die here ... my 'splits' will stop ... eventually my 'multiverse' splits will be outnumbered by new 'splits' of the living ...  and I too will simply be outnumbered in the multiverse and, in that way, 'die there' as well ...

'Phil S' is in stasis in 1947 in the multiverse ... I am racing ahead of him in this life ... he has been dead for some time in this life ... his 'surreality' in the multiverse is diminishing even as I write this ... soon 'Phil S' will simply be outnumbered by new 'splits' in the multiverse and will not be heard ...

That said, 'Phil S' can see all my 'splits' in the multiverse ... for a while ... while he cannot know what caused the split here ... he can infer what it might be and thus deduce what might have caused it and what action I may take because of it ... as his energy in the multiverse diminishes, he has less and less capability to communicate ... but he ... like all of us ... does what he can ...

'Phil S' can only communicate in three or four word bursts .. he is clearly close to 'dieing' ... but he clearly whats me to see, do, find something ... and based on what I have seen and experienced so far ... it is 'big' ... and that's literally all I know ... 


BUT ... unless I dreamed it all in a fainting spell ... I traveled back to 1947 .... relative to nothing ... in the multiverse and 'Phil S' was there ... and somehow barbed wire, art work, wind turbines, subterranean caverns, pump jacks and 'Phil S' are all factors in it happening ...

The UFO Museum will have to wait a while ... I received a text message from 'Phil S' earlier today ... 'art rock' .... as usual, I was confused by this ... what was he talking about ... Genesis ...Roxy Music .. David Bowie ... I went through songs, albums, lyrics ... nothing ... finally I went back to a bio of 'Phil S' to see what his musical interests were ... to see if that would help narrow it down ... no ...but an interesting tid bit ... 'Phil S' was dyslexic and a believer in reverse speech ... so 'art rock' ... would be 'rock art' ..  I am not sure this would qualify as reverse speech .... but 'rock art' ... petroglyphs ... a few minutes with the map yielded Three Rivers Petroglyph BLM site about 2 hours west of here ...


So ... more art ... rock as canvas ...


It's worth a chance ...  and a look ... and it gets me away from the Roswell area so I can think ... but could it be ...  I am just thinking too much .... a paranoid rider on a black horse ...


To quote from verse 1961 of the Krome Koan,


' ... an extraterrestrial being, newly arrived on earth ... scrutinizing what we mainly present to our children in television, radio, movies, newspapers, magazines, the comics, and many books ... might easily conclude that we are intent on teaching them murder, rape, cruelty, superstition, credulity, repetition, and consumerism ... we keep at it, and through constant repetition, many of them finally get it ...'



The Ale i.a.n. Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment