Friday, February 18, 2011

There's More To The Picture ...

Hello Folks,


(to be continued) ....


... too early for a dirt nap ... a sand nap actually ... I got up, brushed the sand of my self as best I could ... dug the truck out with my snow scraper .... and slowly worked my way back to Roswell through Cloudcroft and Mayhill .... trying to sort this all out ...




... I am supposed to go through my pictures .. looking for what ... something to do with rock art ... I am sorry ... I can't see it ... I am more interested in those missile silos ... and I haven't made it to the UFO Museum yet ... the pictures can wait ...




.... I got home at sunset ... when the sun goes down in this country, it goes down ... twilight is very brief ... it's like turning a switch off ... I pull into the yard, close the gate ... walk up the steps to unlock the door ... and there is a parcel on the doorstep ... a parcel addressed to 'Phil S' care of ... me ...




.... I gathered it up ... very light, about a foot square ... brought it in ... set it on the table and had a shower ... I came back to it ... it was from 'ros' ... I cut the tape with my jackknife and opened it up ... inside was an 8 1/2 x 11 picture .... of someone holding another picture ... the main element of the picture was the air traffic control tower at the former Walker Air Force Base here in Roswell ...




... the picture being held into the exposed frame by who knows who was another picture of rock art ... maybe from the area I had visited a couple of weeks ago ... the rock art picture and the control tower were the same ... what was chipped into the rock 400 - 800 years ago is standing two miles south of me as I type this ...




OK ... it appears there is a definite connection with the rock art ... but thinking back to the museum in Ruidoso, how do all these pieces all connect together ... 


... I accidentally knocked the picture on the floor ...where it landed face down ... there was writing on the back ... I picked it up ... in the lower right hand corner there was a note ... it said very simply ...


'Phil ... I love your photography Phil ... I'll be touch .... 'Phil S' ... PS ... the missile silo is interesting ... a visit to Dunken is a must ... 


I looked at the photograph again ... yes ... it was mine ... they were both mine ... wtf is going on .... who the hell is holding the picture within the picture ... I haven't even printed it yet, let alone taken it ... how is it there ... where or what is Dunken ... 


... you can lead a black horse to water ... but can he swim ...


To quote from verse 1211 of the Krome Koan,


' ..skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense ... '




The Ale i.a.n. Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment