Wednesday, February 9, 2011

X Marks The Spot ...

Hello Folks,


Well .. I was awoken by a text from 'Phil S' this AM ... it just said 'The Truth' ...  not 'the truth' .. but ... 'The Truth' ... you know 'Phil' .. I agree ... if you 'google the phrase, 'The Truth' ... you get about a million hits for Assassin's Creed ... a game I think ...





When I think of the phrase 'The Truth' ... I think of ... swearing in before giving testimony ... The X-Files, 'the truth is out there' ... and the phrase ... the truth is the consensus of the majority ... and 'you can't handle the truth' ... Jack in A Few Good Men ....


Since I have become a walking/talking breathing X-File ... I 'googled' the phrase with the term 'X-File' included and I get the fact that the last broadcast episode of the series was called, 'The Truth' ...


So .. off to YouTube to watch this episode ...  and lo and behold, as the series comes to an end ... Mulder and Scully are in a motel room in Roswell, NM .... well .. actually ... a set in LA ... 


There are many motel rooms in Roswell, NM ... but something tells me the motel name will have some variant of 12/22/2012 ... and possibly an 'X' thrown in as well ... I don't think a specific room will matter .... once I find the motel ... I'll have found a clue to the third portal I need to confirm my underground map ... I am pretty sure of that ...


... and this time ... when I go through, go down, and go back ... this time ... 'Phil S' will be in for a big surprise ... yes .. I would say the surprise of his multiverse ... 


Oh ... one other thing about that episode of 'The Truth' ... it aired on my birthday in 2002 ... May 19 ... 'Phil S' is nothing but knowledgeable ... I have my work cut out .... onto my black horse ...


To quote from verse 1222 of the Krome Koan,


' ... One of the saddest lessons of history is this ... if we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle ... he bamboozle has captured us ...  once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back ...'






The Ale i.a.n. Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment