Sunday, February 6, 2011

Down To The Wire ...

Hello Folks,


Yesterday I decided to just focus on the tourism aspect of this area ... not to try to connect the dots on everything that I had seen .. or thought I'd seen ... at least it started out that way ...


Roswell's Main Street is really just Highway 285 ... with about 70 stop lights ... so to drive through town takes some patience and it takes some time ... there is a by pass called the Relief Route ... it runs from just North of the former air base to just beyond the northern corporate limit of the town ... a distance of maybe 15 miles as a semi circle .... where if you just drove through town, the distance might be half that ... the time involved may be 4 times that of the Relief Route ...


There is a national wildlife refuge just NE of town at Bitter Lake .... so I drove out there to drive around and just try to think all this stuff through ... to get to it you drive the Relief Route almost all the way to the northern extremity and then turn east ... it's about 7 miles to the refuge ...




I drove around the refuge twice ... hiked a trail ... and then caught the sunset as a number of birds swarmed in for the night ... all the time thinking about Eunice and Roswell and what connected them ... so I took the tack .. let's assume they are connected .. what would that mean ... well, it would require quite an infrastructure of covert support ... I have already mentioned the graveyard observation ... it would require one hell of a communications network ... that one is a puzzle ... I have seen lighting but no bulbs or power source ... I have been underground twice but no transmission/distribution seemingly in the area ... let alone fiber optics, telephone ...






Well ... hide in plain sight ... how can you hide communications/power equipment in plain sight ... you need wires somewhere .... oh shit ... wire ... everywhere I go ... and I have commented on this before ... it's ubiquitous ... it's everywhere you look .... 'the devil's rope' ...  'the devil's hatband' ... barbed wire .... they are using barbed wire to communicate ... that's their network ... it's right there .. hiding in plain sight ...




And in a way, it's a strange, ironic, metaphorical joke ... a vicious tool of physical control is now being used as a tool ... for what ... mental control ... control of the masses ... how many millions of miles of this stuff is installed in North America ... this wire has played a large role in our 'modern' experience ... meaning since the mid 1800s ... westward expansion ... local/international conflicts ... and repression ... it is the very symbol of what it means to be 'modern' ... or inhuman ... maybe it's barbed wire and not the nuclear age that is the true symbol of our current age ...




I have an idea ... as I am driving along the road back to Roswell's very long 'main street' the idea becomes something that I just have to do ... besides it's dark now ... I drive back to museum ... yes .. where I had that fainting spell ... east of the museum .. within 200 feet there is an industrial area ..it's limits are defined by .. barbed wire ...


I carry a small tool kit ... not large mind you ... but it does have a pair of wire cutters ... the fence is 5 strand ... I pick an area that is especially not well lit ... but lit enough that I can see .. and cut all 5 strands .... and I drive up the street, kill the lights and wait ... for if ... if the barbed wire is used for communication ... I may have just ... maybe ... interfered with that ... I didn't have to wait too long ... a black van appears ... no markings ... two guys with hard hats get out ... look around ... they can't see me where I am down the street in the pitch black ... they immediately go to work splicing the wire ... yes ... if it is indeed used for communication ... and it is damaged ... it would have to be repaired quite quickly ...




OK ... WTF are they communicating ... is it just communications ... or is it control signals, etc. ... or is it generating an electrical field ... or indeed is it feeding on the earth's magnetic field ... or is it the means to 'listen' to phone calls, text/e-mail transmissions ....


I think it's time to visit the UFO Museum and Research Center ... yes ... that appears to be the next logical step ...


My phone rings ... I turn it off ... I don't need 'Phil S' right now ... this may turn out to be a very, very BIG mistake ...


To quote from verse 1860 of the Krome Koan,


' ... the more we assume that the solution comes from the outside, the less likely we are to solve our problems ourselves ...'




The Ale i.a.n. Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment