Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Plain To See ...

Hello Folks,


It seems that I just can't get to Ruidoso ... again I was on the way when I received another text message ... not from 'Phil S' ... but from someone we will refer to as 'ros' .... a complete message ... 'Phil ... I am following your blog .. meet me at the Walker Air Force Base museum at 2 PM ... I have some information for you ... I am co-author of a book on the Roswell UFO crash ...


Well .. what could I do .. I turned around and at 2PM I was there waiting ... 'ros drives up and promptly introduces himself ... he has very close cropped hair, has over-sized and very dark sunglasses and is wearing running shoes that have a coil spring where a heel normally can be found ...




He asks me to follow him and while I do, he relates the facts as he knows them from the Roswell UFO crash ... chronology, names ... he knows it cold ... he relates a trip he made to the Corona debris site ... he discusses what he believes is the best scenario that fits the facts ... tremendous thunder storms on the night of 6/7 July ... lightning strikes one of two UFOs flying in close proximity to each other ... they collide ... one veers off ... losing debris that lands in the Corona area ... the other UFO crashes ... resulting in recovery of the craft and bodies .... 




After about 15 minutes we were standing adjacent to a water tower ... looking at a large hanger ... he described how the alien autopsy had to be stopped at the base hospital ... too hot, too fetid, too irritable to the eyes and sinuses ... the autopsy location was quickly changed to Hanger 84 ... the hanger we were looking at right now ... when the autopsy was complete ... the bodies, the craft, the recovered debris were all loaded into a B-29 and flown to Dallas-Fort Worth and from there flown to Dayton, Ohio .... and the trail disappeared ...




The hanger is now owned by Aersale ... they purchase aircraft from airlines that are surplus to their current needs ... and lease the aircraft back, strip the aircraft and lease the engines back or completely dismantle the aircraft for spare parts supply ....


'Now what has all this got to do with everything', 'ros' said. 'It's simply this .... I like your take on 'hide in plain sight' ... I have it on good authority that the same B-29 that took that craft, bodies and debris out of here in 1947 ... that same plane has been flying in here at night .... once every 10 to 15 years ... it is brought into the hanger .... parts for that aircraft are brought from somewhere underneath the hanger ... it is 'maintained' and then leaves the airport before sunrise .... '




'Phil ... you need to get down underneath this hanger and find out what is going on ...'


No ... I disagree .... we need to find out where that plane is coming from and where it is going to ... and who is flying it ... I asked 'ros' what the range of that aircraft would be fully loaded with fuel but empty ... 6000 miles ... I ask him how far it is from here to Bermuda ... he scratches his head ... it's 1500 miles ....


... that airplane flies from here to the triangle and returns to 1947 ... what I want to know is where it comes back to the present and who the hell is in the cockpit ...


Well ... I don't know where it comes from .... but we know who flies it ... sort of ... says 'ros' ... what do you mean sort of .... when it arrives .... there is no one on board ... or at least nothing that can be seen ... when it leaves, a pilot arrives 20 minutes beforehand and walks directly on board the plane .... who is it .... 


Phil ... you're going to think I am crazy ... not that you don't already ... the pilot is Amelia Earhart ... 


... (to be continued)


To quote from verse 1897 of the Krome Koan,

' ... It is all a matter of time scale. An event that would be unthinkable in a hundred years may be inevitable in a hundred million ... '




The Ale i.a.n. Hunter ... on a black horse ...

No comments:

Post a Comment