Monday, February 21, 2011

My Corona ...

Hello Folks,


(to be continued) ...


 ... I woke up in my truck ... behind the wheel ... the sun had set ... it was pitch black .. just the hum of the substation and the waxing moon ... it was cold ... I was shivering ... I started the truck ... I was pretty sure if what happened tonight was real ... if it was even close to being partially true .... I had the missing piece of the puzzle .. .to make sense out of all this ...


... I just needed two more bits of info ... I needed to get over to Corona ... where the 1947 crash site was .. and I needed to get to the  UFO Museum ... maybe the missile silo ... but I think the UFO Museum would tell the story ... 


... I drove back west towards the main road ... both cell phones rang ... the one I had acquired at White Sands ... and mine ... great ... I decided to answer the found one as mine would take a message/voice mail ... 


... hello ... no one there ... again, it was a text ... I pulled over, activated the phone menu to try to figure out how to access the text messages ... I finally figured it out ... 'only you can stop this' ... 


... well  .. it's good to know it will stop ... but again ... a message I knew not what the hell to do with and even what 'what' was ... I drilled down the menu to get more stats on the message itself ...


 ... the time sent was 10:15 PM ... wtf ... the message was sent 2 hours later than it was when I received it ... it was from a PWT ... I continued to work with the menu and finally got the date of the message ... finally I got it ... 6 August 1945 ... another message from the multiverse ...


... PWT ... I don't know ... and then I thought of what I saw in the shed ... B29 ... Enola Gay ... PWT ... Paul Warfield Tibbets ... commander of the Enola Gay ... dropped 'little boy' on Hiroshima ... on the 6 August 1945 .... but it was a morning drop ... wait a minute ... 10:15 PM here is ... 8:15 AM in Hiroshima ... 


... OK ... I think I know what ... oh no ... I've got to get to Corona as quickly as I can ... I turn on to the highway and start to head north ...


... in the distance I see the headlights of a long line of vehicles coming my way ... they appear to be traveling as a convoy ... I pull off the road behind a rest stop picnic enclosure ... within a minute a US army convoy passes by ... they take the Dunken turnoff ... 


... I speed north with no running lights ... 


 ... it appears I may have precious little time to do what I have to do ... the black horse had better be speedy ...


... first Corona .... I checked my messages on my cell phone ... it was from 'Phil S' ... 'stay away from Corona' ... great ... the next stop will have to be  the town library ... if I can't go to Corona ... the geology department of the library will do nicely ...


To quote from verse 815 of the Krome Koan,


' ... in the vastness of space and the immensity of time, it is my joy to share a planet and an epoch with anyone reading this ... '




The Ale i.a.n. Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment