Friday, February 11, 2011

I De-Clare ...

Hello Folks,


... (to be continued) ...


I stepped forward to enter the painting and all I succeeded in doing was stepping into it and on it and tearing the crap out of the canvas ... so much for that idea ... had I imagined 'Phil S' in there ... I don't think so ...


But .. what had happened to whatever was the source of the light ... and I did hear the hanger doors open and close ... if it was hiding in plain sight, it was doing a damn fine job .. 


I walked around the hanger one more time but could find nothing ... when I returned to where I had started ... I looked to pry the painting up again ... but it was nowhere to be seen ... it the little things like that scare the daylights out of me ... it's like parking your vehicle .. going into the store and coming out and not being able to find it .. you begin to lose your grasp on reality very quickly ...


There was nothing to be done here .. so I worked my way back out through the offices to my truck and left the former base ... 


Yesterday AM ... I started out for the UFO Museum in town but before I could even get out of the yard ... a text from 'Phil S' ... I almost didn't look at it ... 'poor clare' ... OK ...to the library and on to the computer ... google is my friend ... well ... there is a Monastery in Roswell ... the Poor Clares ... it contains only nuns ... St. Clare was a disciple of St. Francis of Assisi ... she became a member of the order that would bear her name in 1212 ... note the year ... she steadfastly stood against papal authority to defend the order's radical commitment to corporate poverty ... refusing to own property ... and the Pope approved this on 9 August 1253 ... the same day Nagasaki was destroyed by 'Fat Man' ... 


The 'poor clares' order in Roswell was begun in November 1948 ... and it was moved from Chicago ... on the 2 December 1942, the first controlled nuclear reaction occurred in Chicago which lead to the development of the atomic bomb ... 


Using the 'hiding in plain sight' philosophy ... what needed to be transported from Chicago to Roswell in 1948 and why ... better yet ... what in Roswell, needed to be hidden, at the specific location of the monastery ... guarded by a group whose major vows are obedience and enclosure ... but it gets better ... there are over 20,000 Poor Clare nuns in over 76 countries in the world ... what are they guarding ... or watching ... or  nurturing ... 


Bit it gets more interesting yet ... but we knew that ...  right? ... 


The monastery was only 10 minutes from the library ... I drove into the monastery grounds to look around and take some pictures ... I went into the monastery ... I sat down in one of the pews ... adjacent to an area that was segregated from the congregation area by some ornate grill work ... I raised my camera to take a picture .... a voice came from the blackness behind the grill work ... '... go to the rear of the monastery .. outside ...' as I turned to see who was speaking ... hurried footsteps faded further away into the blackness ... and a door softly closed ...


You know .. why can't somebody come forward that can talk to me for more than ten seconds and help me piece all this together ... 


I walked out of the monastery ... I walked along the entrance and then along the side ... eventually I came to an area that was fenced off and surrounded with barbed wire, ribbon wire ... all electrified ... inside this area was a small building ... nondescript ... but nevertheless a building ... inside the fence were some goats ... goats that needed this kind of security? ... 


There were some signs on the building I couldn't make out .. I set my camera to 3600 ISO and took some pictures of, what, I didn't know ... until I 'developed' them in Photoshop that is ... have a look ...








I do not know what the hell those goats can do .. but whatever it is, I want to see it ... 


Somehow, 'the bomb' features in all of this big time ... yes ...very, very big time ... 


I seem to be a confused Don Quixote on a black horse waving his blog at the cosmos ... what's next 'Phil S'? ...


If I don't hear from 'Phil S', I am going to head into the Sierra Blancas west of me ... it is the only lead I have at the moment .. thanks to the signage ...


To quote from verse 1253 of the Krome Koan,


' ... books are key to understanding the world and participating in a democratic society ...'




The Ale i.a.n. Hunter       

No comments:

Post a Comment