Wednesday, February 23, 2011

UFO Musing ....

Hello Folks,


Imagine if you will a carnival midway ... with a black horse carousel ... now hold that thought and imagine the various booths and shows off to the side ... you know ... the yak woman ... the bearded lady ... that is the UFO Museum.  It's takes the 'science' of ufology and almost makes a mockery of it ....




Associated with the museum and in adjacent rooms is the 'research library' ... an area where anything in print ... by anybody .. that have the word 'ufo' in it or an 'alien' painted on it ... is cataloged ... comic books ... graphic novels .... books of fact and fiction ... I think you get the idea ... 




The museum itself ... is not a collection of artifacts ... because there are none ... it is a retelling of the Roswell UFO Incident plus various other booth style displays on 'crop circles' ... and other related unexplained phenomenon ... if I were serious about this subject, I would be offended by what is being done at this facility ...




One other things ... 'ros'  who toured me around the former Walker Airfield ... he used to work at the UFO Museum ... until he became involved in a book on the Roswell incident ... when the book was published the 'curator' of the UFO Museum was not happy ... and 'ros' found himself looking for other avenues of employment ... he was let go because the book 'told too much' about the incident ... I always thought science was a collaborative effort ... all information accessible and available ...




... be that as it may, I was here for a specific reason ... I looked closely through the displays looking for a picture of the debris field and some of the artifacts ... but there were none ... pictures of houses, buildings, people years later ... nothing except the photos released by the military ... and the text that accompanies the pictures ... you know we have had spell checkers for about 20 years now ... scientists that only went to grade five ... come on ...




... I didn't find what I was looking for ... but I kind of expected that ... however I believe I have what I need ... I just need 'Phil S' to let me know when the 'Enola Gay' leaves the multiverse again ... I think I can help them all ... meaning 'Phil S', Tibbets, Amelia ... all of them ...


... a text comes in ... from 'Phil S' ... 'Enola flies tonight' ... so be it ... looks like I have another date in 'Dunken' ....


To quote from verse 1974 of the Krome Koan,


' ... the suppression of uncomfortable ideas my be common in religion and politics ... but it is not the path to knowledge ... it has no place in the endeavor of science ...'




The Ale i.a.n. Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment