Thursday, February 17, 2011

Snap .. Crackle ... POP ...

Hello Folks,


(to be continued) ...


...and with a push against the velvet resistance and a pop ... there I was ... somewhere in the desert ... sunrise had not happened yet but the burgeoning glow in the east indicated it would be soon ...


 ... I glanced at my watch .. it was 5:29 AM, 16 July 1945 ... just ahead there was an oil drill derrick about 25 - 30 meters high ... but there was something suspended in it about 3/4 of the way up ... it looked like a diving bell ... or a bathyscaphe .... 


 ... and then I knew ... knew it as sure as death rides a black horse ... this was Trinity Site ... I glanced at my watch again ... 5:29:40 ... there was no sense in running ... 42 ...43 ...44 .... 


... the implosion of the suspended apparatus caused an immediate concussion wave ... as I was pushed into the velvet resistance .. the light and heat of a dozen suns washed over the area where I had been standing ....




... and with a push against the velvet resistance and a pop ... I was somewhere in an underground cavern ... laid out on the ground .... I thought I was going to have a heart attack ... hell ... I wished I would have a heart attack ... I was absolutely terrified ... 


 ... a hand reached down and grabbed mine .... pulling me up slowly ... the hand seemed to be attached to a smiling face ... 'Phil S' ... 'I thought you might enjoy seeing that .. I never get tired of it ..' I punched him in the face .... wtf are you trying to do ... kill me ...


'Phil S' ... jumped up gasping ... 'don't disagree with me ... you don't know what can happen here in the multiverse ... it can kill me and trap you .... just calm down ... let me explain ... just don't do anything until you hear me out ...'


I walked around him ... just like some animal who realizes that there is no choice but to turn and take a stand ... ' let me explain ... give me a chance ... look at your watch ...' ... it was 5 July 1947 ...


'... you are in the multiverse .. the year is 1947 and you are adjacent to what will become Atlas Missile Silo Site 9 at Picacho ... in a few hours an accident will occur that will be referred to as the Roswell UFO Incident .... '


' ... you can't disagree with me in the multiverse ... we can't afford to have 'splits' between you and me in this place ... the 'splits' will kill me and they will trap you here ... I have no time to explain this ... ignore it at your peril ...'


' ... that is the reason I can only communicate in riddles ... if I give you direct information and you disagree ... we 'split' ... that 'split' destroys my future ability to communicate with you ...'


' ... you have been exposed to a great deal of information ... to you it looks disconnected and random ... having no relationship ... nothing could be further from the truth ... you have all the information you need to put it together ... it starts with the rock art ... trust me on this ... don't say a thing ... don't even open your mouth ... we can't afford a 'split' ... look at your pictures ... compare the rock art to the other things you have seen ... and remember this ... time in the multiverse runs both ways .... '


... with that he pulls out a canister of something and throws it at my feet ... there is an explosion concussion wave .... I push through the velvet resistance    and pop ... I am standing beside my truck ... in White Sands National Monument ... I glance at my watch ... no time has passed .... since the first pop to the Trinity Site ...


I stumble forward and collapse on the ground .... the cell phone rings ... I answer it .... Amelia says ... well did 'Phil S' have a message for me .... I roll over and an F15 roars overhead about 15 feet off the ground ... a wall of sand follows it half burying me and the truck ... ' time and tide wait for no man ...'  Amelia says '... get back to Roswell and have a look at those pictures ... '


... I think I'll just take a nap for a while ...yes ... that's what I need ... a nap ...


(to be continued)


To quote from from verse 1607 of the Krome Koan,


' ... if we long to believe that the stars rise and set for us; that we are the reason there is a universe, does science do us a disservice in deflating our conceits ...'




The Ale i.a.n. Hunter





No comments:

Post a Comment